Smith hits out against rappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, his music is not great but he's got some talent. I have a lot of other recommendations too, if you're interested in hearing some more below the radar hip-hop.

Have you heard Candy SHop and Just a lil' Bit by 50 Cent? What a sick pervo! THe lyrics are very disturbing, but the music is good.

powerslave12 said:
The music sucks. 50 cent sucks. rap sucks.
I don't think that has anything to do with being a fan. If all you're doing to do is flame and you're not going to be constructive, you shouldn't bother posting.

The music sucks. 50 cent sucks.
I'll agree with that....not all rap sucks though....I thought that when I was a kid and didn't really know that much of music but now I like a pretty good variety.

I like metal, good heavy head banging metal, but not death metal because I can't stand not understanding the lyrics....older rap is good which I've already named that off, some things like Crystal method are good........

can't freakin stand, country or R&B....as Wu-Tang put it R&B is nothing but Rap & Bullshit....

hell I've got a friend that likes things from slayer, to bloodhound gang, to johnny cash, to Easy-E......all depends on the person.

50 cent's new album is pretty whack, that's definitely true. None of the songs are actually *about* anything, it's all a lot of cool-sounding filler and words that rhyme. He could've done a lot better, he's got the skill, he's just too commercial now.

I like Switch a lot, and Will Smith seems like a good guy. And it's a shame there are blacks shunning him because he's not black enough, i.e. an ignorant, loud thug--an innacurate, but ubiquitous image force fed to the nation by record labels and ad agencies.
I can dig a lot of rap, but I'll admit that most of it is garbage--the mainstream stuff, anyway.
Bling Bling, Biotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom