Smith hits out against rappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sage francis is awesome, and he'll never be popular until he starts rapping about being a gangsta. sad.

Yeah, Sage Francis definitely has a lot of talent. I bought his Personal Journals album when it came out, haven't had the chance to listen to it in a while though.

On another note, the only radio station I listen to is one of the college stations around me because they have a few good shows that play like all underground and independent music. I try to tape the shows also, but sometimes don't have any blank casettes around.

Rap sucks. Theres no point of it,it just sucks.

my very own rap song-
***** drugs drugs kill you die escelade yeah yeah dawg yeah drugs drugs. hookers.sex.escelade.
(insert fancy beat)
And i just made my very own rap song.

Older rap....older cypress hils....tupac, psycho realm, DMX even has some good older ones....a lot of those were about things other than just sex, hoes, drugs , I"M RICH BEEOTCH, kind of stuff....although mostly cypress hills is all about maruhjuhwanna, but yeah not all of it sucks

I like eminem's stuff at least it different each time. The older stuff is great!

Ghetto and gansta are just too much though.

jorsoft03 said:
Wrong.

Where can I hear Sage at? I've never heard him rap before, does he have a site or something?

You can check out some of the songs from his newest album here. They have about 2 or 3 free MP3 downloads:

http://www.epitaph.com/bands/index.php?id=410

Also, I would recommend going to Amazon.com and searching him and then previewing some of the tracks on his Personal Journals album and Non-Prophets album.

enimenm was aright for his shock value when he first came out....now it's the same crap being repeated over and over like a broken record.

I dunno he still has one or two good flames here and there.

I check Sage and meh..nothing origninal, beats are lackluster, interesting lyrics. Won't rush out a buy the cd..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom