Smashed Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few friends like that, if I had the time I'd do the same to them. Nice video, I like how the music matched the things that are going on lol.

Love how you made the end all dramatic with the music and whatnot.

Don't ever get rid of that file. It's friggen priceless.

"A gay Cube..."

uzi9mm said:
My little brother is a little *****, and he like to always screw around with my stuff and whatnot, but he is very sensitive about his gamecube, he has like 40 games for it and he always talks highly about nintendo.

So to get him back I bought a gamecube that was already busted but it was exactly identical to his current working one. I switched it out and broke it infront of him.... Here is the results.

I replaced my brothers good gamecube with a busted one that looks exactly the same, and I smashed it. The little nintendo fanboy cried his fat little ass off............

here is the link:

HIGH QUALITY:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=VMgQLw1rUWM

LOW QUALITY:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=TwGcRQwsGOw
Dude! the length of time you were displaying the fact that the g@ycube didn't work leads me to believe that something is seriosley WRONG with you. :confused: It was still funny though. :p

If it were one of my crappy laptops you did that to, I would have killed you in your sleep. :angry: ......LOL:p :cool:

oh, you mean that 2 minute part in the middle?

I just wanted to show that he thought that his real one was busted and also I tried to convey the message on how overprotective he is of it.

Like nubius said, this kid does not let me load or unload any games, and he always puts them back so nicely in the case.....

lol.. That was hilarious man.. haha.. :)

Yeah, I was gonna ask why u told him so quickly too. You should've gotten another buddy of urs to come along to keep an eye out for him so he doesn't rush ur camera.. ;)

well my mom knew about this in advance, and she felt that the smashing would be mean, and after hearing that I think that she would of let the cat out of the bag by telling him, so thats why i did it ASAP while my parents were gone.........

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has watched it.

That video has gotten over 10,000 views in under 48 hours.
#4th most viewed video today
#12th most viewed this week
#53rd Most Discussed Video All times
This video is featured on the front page of youtube.com

And the rankings are climbings as more and more people are viewing it......

But i made this video thinking that would get a couple of nice comments and some views, I think this video is kinda funny, but not 16,000 views funny.... The amount of attention this video has brought me is staggering. I got random people around the world sending me messages over MSN, and I got tons of random people emailing me. Also the funniest things about all of this is that this video is being talked about at all of these random forums.....!!

hahaha, this video was even talked about on the "North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club"

how random is that? lol
the video made it on the official nintendo forums, but i guess that did not like the destruction of a cube in the house of nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom