Smashed Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
My little brother is a little *****, and he like to always screw around with my stuff and whatnot, but he is very sensitive about his gamecube, he has like 40 games for it and he always talks highly about nintendo.

So to get him back I bought a gamecube that was already busted but it was exactly identical to his current working one. I switched it out and broke it infront of him.... Here is the results.

I replaced my brothers good gamecube with a busted one that looks exactly the same, and I smashed it. The little nintendo fanboy cried his fat little ass off............

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=VMgQLw1rUWM

bah, you always make it seem like it's a TV series or something...gotta say I dislike your choice of music :p

REGARDLESS, that was pretty funny...didn't your brother find something suspicious when you were walking with a camera?

I knew a dude who was JUST like that though...would never let me or my friend switch out the games, HE always had to do it, he always wanted it in the box to take it anywhere too, complete in the box with styrofoam and bubble wrap, it was ridiculous.

Nice relationship you guys have.

Probably the most entertaining video of yours to date....you just went up a knotch in my book..........that brings you to knotch 1.....(that's a quote from a movie BTW, so dont take it too literally)

bah, you always make it seem like it's a TV series or something...gotta say I dislike your choice of music

well im not into that type of music either, but it made the video sound cool.

Did you want me to put a rap song to the demise of his "gamecube"? lol

REGARDLESS, that was pretty funny...didn't your brother find something suspicious when you were walking with a camera?

well i take my camera wherever i go, he's used to me walking up to him and screwing with him. and he asked "what are you doing with it?"

I told him i wanted to videotape my hands on the controller while playing a game. He just disregarded it as being a normal thing

But yes he is very anal about his games. He will not let anyone place anything on the same table as his consoles/games. He thinks a phone will zap his games because the phone could have a magnet in it.

lol that was good...the better question should be does your brother know you're publishing him crying all over the web? :p

I liked the way the video was done though

gaara said:
lol that was good...the better question should be does your brother know you're publishing him crying all over the web? :p

I liked the way the video was done though

he is fully aware of the public showing of this video....

He was not cooperative with my requests to show it, but he changed his mind when I bribed him with a chance to go down to EB Games and I would buy him a $20 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom