Smash my Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzi9mm said:
Just to be an assh0le. I gave the guy the last $15 needed to buy one and break it.
OMG, why? I see your post above, and yeah, he might make money from it, but you won't. What do you have to gain at all by giving up your hard earned money. :eek:

Instead of smashmyXBox.com it should be smashyourXBox.com.

Since this tool is using donation money to purchase this XBOX, IMO it isn't really his. It belongs to all the other tools that were dumb enough to give him money. I'd be much more impressed if the video showed him going to an ATM machine, withdrawning his "money" from the bank. Then buying an XBOX and smashing it over his head until he bleed to death. That would be cool.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Instead of smashmyXBox.com it should be smashyourXBox.com.

Since this tool is using donation money to purchase this XBOX, IMO it isn't really his. It belongs to all the other tools that were dumb enough to give him money. I'd be much more impressed if the video showed him going to an ATM machine, withdrawning his "money" from the bank. Then buying an XBOX and smashing it over his head until he bleed to death. That would be cool.

Now that sounds interesting :p

It is different when this guy gets his, he opens it up infront of all of these people, and destroys it. And they are still in line for it.
Yea and if most of the ppl in line think like me (which most do im sure of by some of the reactions from this forum) then we will all be thinking that the guy is a retarted ass and is taking advantage of technology and materials and should go home and overdose while dieing in the process.
masturbate...
And where is your master degree from majoring in English? Dont have one? Didnt think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom