A small job for a good designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
If I were to try it would end in failure, but by not trying I have already failed. Danged if I do...danged if I don't. :D

The latest thing I made that is remotely related with what you're requesting(Yea, I understand what you're asking for, but please excuse me as I ramble on) was a squadron patch which I did last just before Christmas. Took me about two weeks. I drew it pixel by pixel by pixel. >_<

shield10ex2kr.png

Pixel by pixel by pixel by pixel by pixel by pixel by pixel by pixel. Ahhh!

Edit: The text I got frustrated with, and said screw it...I'll let the company who makes the patches for me do the text. :p

Well, as I sort-of said in the original thread, I am a sucker for detail. So, I can appreciate the work in regards to the design but more importantly, the effort.

I'll give it a shot mike ;)

I'll try to get something to you around tomorrow if some ideas pop in my head. I'll be sending you an e-mail right now as well.

I love this line

Colors of Design: I will leave this entirely up to the designer. No Pink.
Guess PPMguire can't make it :p

(just so you know PP, that was more of a 'friendly jest' not a 'flame starter')

Thanks man. I actually thought of a few people that might be interested and you were one of them. When jaksback and I were talking on the phone a while back he told me that you did amazing work. If you need anymore detail or just to talk about it, we can either discuss via email, IM, phone or whatever. I've never asked someone do this sort of thing so I wouldn't want the person to feel cheated and vise versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom