Slowest TF ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that since they have those stupid ad things in your posts that the pages only load one post at a time. It's REALLY annoying as it takes frikkin forever.

Once you've reformatted, defrag your hard drive 'till the cows come home.

If that still doesn't work, then you'll have to call the Geek Squad so they can take your computer to a tech center and run thousands upon thousands of tests in a hermedically sealed center otherwise known as 'BestBuy'. Unfortunately, your computer will be destroyed during these tests and you will be asked to purchase a new one. Once you purchase a new PC, you will then need to uninstall all of the 'preferred' software that is pre-installed because you will never use it. Once this is done, you will need to reformat because Windows is actually incapable of deleting a program permanently. They always come back. Once you have reformatted, you should update your system software. Unfortunately, the update will conflict with itself and your computer will explode in your face.

If the problem persists, I suggest you re-install your graphics drivers.

mac_mogul said:
If the problem persists, I suggest you re-install your graphics drivers.

Maybe I should check my DLL's and run some anti virus scanners, oh and some anti spyware scanners.

Oh, and I'll go check my registry too. :p

Not only is TF the target of spambots, but we seem to be covered up with crawlers as well. I'd almost think we'd been slashdotted or Dugg, but I haven't seen us at either place.

Check the number of users online on the main page. It's always 250 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom