Slipknot Peoria, IL front row pit pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If b1gapl was still around , he would disappointed , god the metal community on TF sucks balls. Thank God I have nag :)

If you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes , talk to me ;)

If b1gapl was still around , he would disappointed , god the metal community on tech forums sucks balls. Thank God I have nag :)

You will NOT find a metal head bigger than me my friend. :D

I have SLAYER tattooed on my freaking arm.....not my best decision. None the less, my dedication to metal runs very deep. :)

In fact, I just got done ordering tickets to Carcass and Samael! Woot!

did u know slayer is headlining Mayhem Fest 2009 with Marylin Manson and bullter for my valentine? Plus MANY other bands

If b1gapl was still around , he would disappointed , god the metal community on tech forums sucks balls. Thank God I have nag :)

That's because you don't know what real metal is ;).

You will NOT find a metal head bigger than me my friend. :D

I have SLAYER tattooed on my freaking arm.....not my best decision. None the less, my dedication to metal runs very deep. :)

In fact, I just got done ordering tickets to Carcass and Samael! Woot!

Carcass huh? Awesome.
Had to look up their tour!

03/27/09 The Marquee Theatre - Phoenix, AZ (w/ Suffocation)
03/28/09 The Grove - Anaheim, CA (California Metal Fest w/ Suffocatoin, Exodus, The Faceless, etc.)

I'll be at one of those!

Hopefully they play Lavaging Expectorate of Lysergide Composition

yes i am glad to be included in the ranks of metal freaks like preacher here. we know old school.

I like most of their music, but I really don't care for the deal with the masks.

I also like Mudvayne, but wasn't too impressed with The New Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom