Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
OK I know that you need 7 hours to completely get a "good" night sleep but I was wondering if you listen to music if it lowers the quality of your sleep so instead of 7 hours you need like 8 hours for the same as 7?

I think the problem would be is that you don't get into a certain level of sleep. If you are distracted or otherwise cannot fall into a deep enough slumber then your body will likely suffer to some degree.

A low level of background noise can help you sleep better. Listening to music can be good, if it is low.

Listening at normal listening levels (or above) would be detrimental to getting decent sleep, as Elbatrop said.

I listen to old soft rock music while going to bed on sleep. It really helps me get to sleep, because even a car in the driveway wakes me up.

What are sleep timers for anyways? Flashyness?

that brainwave generator barely works...and only if youre using high quality headphones for a long time.

i listen to music when i sleep usually.... i have it set to automatically turn off at 5am, when i begin to sleep lighter. it helps me sleep, and usually slips into my dreams a little.:cool:

The brainwave thing seems to sort of work, Im gettin pretty tired from using it. Takes a long time though.

My favorite way to sleep is with a windowfan sucking in cold air, the noise and the air make me fall asleep real fast.

7 hours is the minimum amount of sleep you should get.

For people from 13-25 you should get atleast 10 hours sleep.. **** for everyone 10 hours sleep.

Haveing soft music does not disturb your sleep, you should sleep between the hours of 8pm and 8am, the hours between 12-4am is when your body is in its deepest sleep and that is when things like cell regeneration occurs.

Some people need lots of sleep, other need hardly any, set your sleeping pattern to what makes you feel the best.. Remember the body cannot go into its deepest sleep if there is light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom