SKYPE Prank Phone Calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows up as 000-012-3456
As the number. Bring proof don't tell me some story that could be bogus whether it is or it is not.
It's an IP phone.

My favorite is linking 8 mcdonalds together.

Or ordering pizza over and over again with a different voice and telling them I cannot pick it up.

Angry Pizza Guy Prank video

For example ^^^.

How am I supposed to provide proof?? You want me to go to the pizza place and steal his machine and then call it?

No, if you could read it says providing proof that skype phones are traceable.

Tell me how a IP phone provided by a company that won't give there information out is untraceable.

Thanks.

ip's are traceable very easily in fact you can do it for yourself for £10 a month as many ips as you want. If the phone can unscramble the number of the i.p. though is a different question. Perhaps if the complaints get serious enough they may contact the phone provider and they may have a unscrambled record of the i.p. used???

No, if you could read it says providing proof that skype phones are traceable.

Tell me how a IP phone provided by a company that won't give there information out is untraceable.

Thanks.

I don't know how he did it dude. I thought Skype was untraceable too.

We called a pizza place near me and ordered a pizza on my neighbor, just for kicks. The guy asked for a phone number, and then said that "suckie.crap" came up on the caller ID (that's my friend's Skype username).

Then like 3 months later we did it again. He said that the last time suckie.crap came up, there was nobody at the house when they delivered the pizza (lol).

You tell me how he did it and we'll both know.

You tell me how its traceable and we will both know. For kicks I use to call the local Police Department and ask them to watch my two month baby while I drive out of the state for a couple of days.

I would then proceed to tell them I have diapers and baby food next to them on the table and if they can come and feed him.

They then said we are tracing you phone call and I told them, that's fine but I still need someone to watch her and change her diaper and change the tv station every one in a while.

The call was 8 Minutes and some seconds I don't quite remember it was a month or two ago.

Bring some ideal source of information that proves skype is traceable.

Otherwise don't make that statement.

I have a prank being uploaded onto break on my account in a couple of days.
It's beyond hilarious.

I don't know how he did it dude. I thought Skype was untraceable too.

We called a pizza place near me and ordered a pizza on my neighbor, just for kicks. The guy asked for a phone number, and then said that "suckie.crap" came up on the caller ID (that's my friend's Skype username).

Then like 3 months later we did it again. He said that the last time suckie.crap came up, there was nobody at the house when they delivered the pizza (lol).

You tell me how he did it and we'll both know.

Also, a pizza guy cannot trace a phone call. Doesn't that theoretically sound a little obscure? No, pizza places don't save there color ID let alone are IP Phones traceable.

I did here this once Mexicans have super powers and can cut your lawn in the matter of seconds.

They can do that over a telephone, That makes a lot of sense. Your IP address doesn't show when they try to trace it skypes does. Which is located in Europe and they are under copy write laws of some sort from what I read before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom