SKYPE Prank Phone Calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I have this right. :) you are looking for people to join your Skype prank call clan thing?

I guess you can say that. We run a radio station on stickam called "corrupt radio".

I'm uploading some more pranks.

The bottom is for informational purposes only:
DO NOT TRY AT HOME.

Yes IP Phones are untraceable.

Yes if you hate the cops you can call them and yes you cannot be traced.
Please don't argue with me when I say there untraceable cause everyone thinks just because there the cops they can trace the ip.

Google around and my story checks out : ]

I do not recommend doing this because they have better things to do.

I usually screw with people in Walmarts and other multi million dollar organizations.

Barnes and Nobles
Walmart
Target
Proactive
Enzyte
etc.

It's a lot of fun and I will be updating my stuff later on, as for now does anyone know a good place I can upload some more pranks to a forum like this one.

Like a photobucket for mp3's

Thanks.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A VOICE CHANGER THAT CAN MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A BLACK GUY I WILL SEND MONEY!.

Thanks.

Haha me and my friends used to do this. I was never much good at it but I always listened to my friend doing it. It's hella fun when you're bored at 3AM.

What's fun is calling like McDonalds and tell them you have a large party coming and to make a huge order that will be ready when you get there. xD

EDIT: By the way it IS traceable. There's a pizza place near me and my friend's skype account (the one who called) showed up on the caller ID.

Haha me and my friends used to do this. I was never much good at it but I always listened to my friend doing it. It's hella fun when you're bored at 3AM.

What's fun is calling like McDonalds and tell them you have a large party coming and to make a huge order that will be ready when you get there. xD

EDIT: By the way it IS traceable. There's a pizza place near me and my friend's skype account (the one who called) showed up on the caller ID.

It shows up as 000-012-3456
As the number. Bring proof don't tell me some story that could be bogus whether it is or it is not.
It's an IP phone.

My favorite is linking 8 mcdonalds together.

Or ordering pizza over and over again with a different voice and telling them I cannot pick it up.

Angry Pizza Guy Prank video

For example ^^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom