Since my previous thread got hijacked and closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keadonen said:
NO ONE SAYS EHH!!! And were not crazy... our school system is better than urs... It shows too. I would explain but dont want to start flaming :eek: :)

I've got a couple of friends from Canada (yes, I have some friends) and they say "eh" all the time. Maybe it depends on what part you're from. I also have a friend from Maine that does the same.

And to keep this thread open, please don't make statements like the above one. That's what got the previous thread closed. For example, saying that "our school system is better than urs" may not be taken as a flame, but adding that "it shows too" can definitely be the start of flaming.

Please, keep the "we're better than you" stuff out of this thread and let's move on with the original question.

Just a note about comparisons, it's really hard to compare living conditions in Canada and the US as a whole since the economies and climates are so different from city to city even within a country.

Thanks for your cooperation and thoughtful answers.

Dave :D

I think I might vistit Canada, but as far as permanate living..

I think Im just gona stay in my state for now.

Also, sorry about the long time gap in response.. I post and then am often not able to get back to my pc for a day or so.

DMo224 said:
I've got a couple of friends from Canada (yes, I have some friends) and they say "eh" all the time. Maybe it depends on what part you're from. I also have a friend from Maine that does the same.

And to keep this thread open, please don't make statements like the above one. That's what got the previous thread closed. For example, saying that "our school system is better than urs" may not be taken as a flame, but adding that "it shows too" can definitely be the start of flaming.

Please, keep the "we're better than you" stuff out of this thread and let's move on with the original question.

Just a note about comparisons, it's really hard to compare living conditions in Canada and the US as a whole since the economies and climates are so different from city to city even within a country.

Thanks for your cooperation and thoughtful answers.

Dave :D

Yes sir, I agree (about things being different) I wasn't meaning to be demeaning towards another country or nationality. Just meant to say, do what you want. You never know what might happen.

Keadonen said:
:p oops, sorry the kids here dont say eh, maybe the older people tho?

Old people, eh?

apokalipse said:
Australia's a good place to live.
Melbourne (where I live) was voted second most livable city in the world

Ahh noice, mate! Crikey!

:D:D:D

The General said:
Ahh noice, mate! Crikey!

:D:D:D
eyebrow1qb.gif

meh, sometimes I say "eh"

I would absolutly love to go to australia. That would be awesome. Y'all got some beautiful, hot.......beaches :p

Being as how I've only been out of the US once, I can't say that there is one place I would rather live, but I know a ton I wan't to visit, and if things are cool, sure, I might move, I dunno.

It's all a matter of preference. We can't tell you what you're gonna like or dislike. Go there, see what it's like, THEN decide. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom