Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali G Show and Rick Mercer Report

These are my types of comedy TV shows, both are pretty political, and anti-conservative though, lol.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Ali G Show and Rick Mercer Report

These are my types of comedy TV shows, both are pretty political, and anti-conservative though, lol.

Ali G show is on a level of its own. i cry from laughing when watching that... especially when he's that guy from khazikstan..wow..

It switches.

I like John Stewart's personality (TV-personality at least) better than Colberts, but out of the last few episodes, I'd say Colbert's have been better. Regardless, I rarely watch TV (as in maybe one or two shows a week, some weeks none at all), but whenever I catch parts of these shows, I enjoy them both. I love political humour.

Why not actually start a poll, gaara?

aliasaid said:
Ali G show is on a level of its own. i cry from laughing when watching that... especially when he's that guy from khazikstan..wow..

BORAT!!!! Yekshemesh

Ali g! is hilarious, sometimes i wonder if he really be dat messed up in the head. STAINES!!!!! haha

i love the Rick Mercer report, this hour has 22 minutes, and royal canadian air farce.....and SNL, and Mad.

As far as comedy news shows go, i'd say the O'reilly factor.

Seriously though, its all about the daily show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom