Signature Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah umm cheap, lol. Thats how I got mine.

I just put my current sig together. I'm just starting to learn PS so don't criticize. I used an action pack on it from www.elated.com

What do you think?

EDIT: The background image is courtesy of U-Toast. Thanks.

My sig. I created another post specifically for my sig. before seeing this one. Wasn't going for flashy design just my system specs so that you could read, might aswell post it here though.

Retro.

umm...I just made mine the other day...it sucks...I took it from a banner on the admin portion of the website I run because I made that banner then made this from it...I got lots of stuff at Deviant Art...anyone else a member there?

http://jokerjfu.deviantart.com/gallery/

SIG! DOWN BELOW!!!! WHOAAAA!

EDIT: BTW My name is in it at the bottom I just made the transparency quite low.

here are my last four, its so hard to choose.....

7eb0dedb.jpg

sig2.jpg

126ef2a6.jpg

I had to make up a new one pretty quick, one that is tech-forum rule compliant. I couldn't let the bottom of my posts go bare for too long:)

Elbatrop1 said:
I had to make up a new one pretty quick, one that is tech-forum rule compliant. I couldn't let the bottom of my posts go bare for too long:)

And I see that you used the bottom right corner of your sig and used it as the your avatar. :) :p

FireFox said:
And I see that you used the bottom right corner of your sig and used it as the your avatar. :) :p

Indeed I did. It was a combo of laziness and having a theme:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom