Sign This Petition And Make Spyware/adware Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you seen Knoppix or Mandrake Move?

Nope, I havn't. I'll have to check those out. I'm getting a new computer, and I need a decent linux to match with my XP. And my Red Hat seems to want to kill me.

Thanks.

sunsider said:
Isn't that the same theory they had with making mp3 downloading illegal? That worked well.
That is a comparison of apples and oranges......not the same thing!

Originally posted by comrad
well i think that this should not be because when you visit a site that has adware its like visiting someones elses property and they have the right to infect your computer, and if you do safe (legal) browsing on legal sites, trust me, you will get no spyware/adware.
No one has the right to do you harm for visiting a public place. No one! The owner of a restaurant does not have the right to give you virus infected food. Or maybe it's more like having cameras in bathrooms?

There are legal sites, let's say sites that are not breaking any laws as legal, that have spyware/adware on them.

Good endeavor to try and protect end users. I hope more vote for it!

Dave :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
Lemme guess harper, pr0n?
Yeah.... it was one of those onsite jobs where I am just glad that I got my own keyboard and mouse because the input desices has a case of the "Short'n'Curlies"

qiranworms said:
2 of them...comma the other 2? Somehow that doesn't add up to 5 spyware clean ups...:confused:

I think there was a small error there :laughing:
Yeah.... I think the error was qiranworms needs to read the entire post before commenting as
Harper said:
The last one was some guy that claims he had no idea.
2x Little Old Ladys
2x Parents With Kids
1x Person That Really Needs A Woman More That a Computer.
2 + 2 + 1 = 5

We need to have math seminars, hosted and taught by Harper. He's so smart. :p

quote:The owner of a restaurant does not have the right to give you virus infected food.

Nice way of putting it.

FadingTheory, that was DAVE that said that, not Harper. Liz

Um... I was talking about two people in one post.

Sorry for any confusion. And thank you for going out of your way to nit-pick at my post.

You missed some incorrect spelling in it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom