Sign This Petition And Make Spyware/adware Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll never happen.

Hey, is there a decent linux that runs off of a CD? That makes the OS quite sturdy, like a brick house, but I don't think I've ever seen a goo linux on CD.

its user stupidity that does most of the damage LOL.

I too, must agree with this.

I will not sign, as this type of laws are virtually impossible to enforce at this time. Our best hope is for law makers to make it legal for us as PC owners to use programs that automatically stop spyware/adware, aquire its source, and stuff the spyware right back and KILL THOSE SERVERS!

Thank you.

umm.. id like to kinda throw my idea in on here...
first.. making it illegal.. wont help to much.. hackers can't be controlled by the law.. but i do think that itll cut down on alot of spyware b/kus u know some companies would rather just not risk it.. but for linux.. dont get me wrong im trying it out but i HIGHLY doubt itll stay safe.. but again i haven't had much tiem with linux but all im saying is, its got the internet access with it.. it can be hacked one way or another.. (i dont mean to make any one mad bout that but i honestly dont think linux will stay safe)... not even our virus, fire walls, spyware blockers, and popup blockers work 100% of the time anymore.. cant say ne thing is safe really.
but i signed =)

lol that site prolly gives adware/spyware

i signed all the same..
spyware destroyed my old comp

well i think that this should not be because when you visit a site that has adware its like visiting someones elses property and they have the right to infect your computer, and if you do safe (legal) browsing on legal sites, trust me, you will get no spyware/adware.

Definitely a good idea, but isn't it sad that there has to be a PETITION at all for something like this? Action should have been taken long ago by the governments.

safe (legal) browsing on legal sites

What if you don't know what's there? After all, what's the harm in downloading a toolbar from Alexa. You get it from legal sites. It's a webmasters way of just gathering info and harmless, right? Liz

horndude said:
its user stupidity that does most of the damage LOL.
Stupidity is not the write word. I would use ingorance. Most of the spyware clean up jobs that I am doing basically caused by some one not knowing about my spyware / adware.

Like this week I had 5 spyware clean up. 2 of them where caused by the kids, the other 2 where little old ladys. Both had NO IDEA about spyware / adware even existing.
The last one was some guy that claims he had no idea. YEAH.... right, try erasing your router logs next time........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom