*sigh* I need a cellular telephone plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout i just use a window unit :p ok back to cell phones... if you dont want a monthly bill, get pre-paid!

its stil a monthly bill cause you still gotta pay for the minutes. this is where i would have to say get cingular so that way you can use your rollover minutes and keep the minutes you paid for before. or am i behind the times?

yes, i htink they do have a roll-over plan... but wth would you sue it? I didnt get that?!
BTW who passed it? :p

Check coverage areas.

I've got Verizon, and haven't had any problems, but I didn't have much choice. I live in Omaha, NE, and if I stayed here, Cricket, Nextel, Verizon and a couple of others would have worked. But, I go into rural areas of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, and Verizon was the only one that had decent coverage of those areas at the time.

I use Virgin Mobile. It's a Pay-As-You-Go plan. $0.25 a minute for the first ten minutes of the day, and $0.10 after that. If you're only using it for emergencies, it's a great buy. I generally only have to spend about $20 every two and a half months.

I've got Verizon, and haven't had any problems, but I didn't have much choice. I live in Omaha, NE, and if I stayed here, Cricket, Nextel, Verizon and a couple of others would have worked. But, I go into rural areas of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, and Verizon was the only one that had decent coverage of those areas at the time.
exactly. see verizon rox! \M/

yea verizon has an awesome coverage area, but since att and cingular joined i think they are second now, but the clarity is so much better with verizon. I havent had a dropped call in the 3 yrs ive had verizon

ive been trying to get my parents to switch to verizon for liek 5 years and they wont even consider it. they always talk about crap calls, no signal, loosing calls, never recieving their voicemails until like 3 days later, and blah blah. im like go to verizon and youl not have a problem like that! they are like what are you a slaes person or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom