sig pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok how do people get those pics in there sig with there system specs overlaying it? sorry wrong topic in this forum please excuse

Most are done in some type of graphics editing program I think?

Photoshop or PSP for example.. do you have a link to an example?

finalsigwithanimation5wa.gif

My sig, done in photoshop.

I currently use Photoshop CS2, you can download from adobe.com .

Dont try to do what I have done quit eyet, read up on some tutorials or you will really get nowhere, I thought i was uber 1337 at this stuff before when i first downloaded it, and I was having troubles making a black square.

wow thanks for the help guys this is by far the best forum site ive ever rigistered to about computers and stuff. so many people here . very helpful thanks guys.

np, just work on some tutorials first of all, they will send you through pretty much all the tools that are needed to make sigs etc.

When you do get your actual graphic ready, have a look at my guide that is at the top of this forum on how to use the signature feature.

Im glad to hear you are enjoying yourself:D

I made mine in PS CS2. Xia, that is very impressive! i didnt even know you could make animated gifs in ps.

anyway, mine is simple. 2 pics (fireworks with a slow shutter on the right) and my car on the left.

thanks, but i made the animation in image ready.

It was my first animation ever, but the programms toget her are a very good combination

Make sure to read the sig rules too. Like jaross's sig is too big. It's supposed to be 468x120 or smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom