Is shumway Silent Bob or somthing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
if ur really shumway and im guessing that you've made a good amount of money, how come ur computer sucks?

Of course he's Shumway, obviously. We're just wondering if he's Kevin Smith :p

As for the birthdays and the computer (I wouldn't exactly say it sucks, just not super-high end like some of you guys have), those are interesting points.

curtcheese64 said:

I just did that to throw people off track ;)

john3 said:
if ur really shumway and im guessing that you've made a good amount of money, how come ur computer sucks?

I said i have a sempron cause i don't want all you guy's getting jealous of my uber leet system that i had AMD make custom just for me :D :p

Haha. Well. I don't know whether to believe it or not. Though I can understand the Sempron thing. People do get pretty freakin' jealous and offensive over stuff.

Haha, I was researching it, and actually the real Kevin Smith does seem to have an interest in computers. He's got a PhD. in computer science.

Snake-Eyes said:
Post a picture of your driver's license.

license.jpg

:D :D

So, I guess this mean's you're just a Silent Bob fanboy? :p

'Cause first of all, that's a California driver's licence. And you're from Ontario! And secondly, I didn't know they let people take mugshots like that. But yeah. I guess you can do anything when you're a celebrity :p

^^^

You think movie stars only have one house?

Mel Gibson has a house down the road from me (I do live on a long road)

+ A US drivers license works in Canada

DJ-CHRIS said:
^^^

You think movie stars only have one house?

Mel Gibson has a house down the road from me (I do live on a long road)

+ A US drivers license works in Canada

That's not the point. There's no way in heck that's a real drivers liscence :rolleyes:

Although Kevin Smith does currently live in Los Angeles, that doesn't make up for the crumby photoshop job on the license. Also it seem odd that Shumway would list his hometown on TF as Ontario Canada, seeing as Kevin Smith currently lives in Los Angeles, and was born Highlands New Jersey.

I've got an idea that could put this debate to rest. If you really are Kevin Smith, you should be able to post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "I Love TF," or standing by your computer with this topic on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom