Shrek does have a sister!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He dosn't have the build of a sterotypical soldier.

many dont.

looks are deceiving, i outran a lot of skinny guys when i did my basic. they could barely do any pushups at first too...weak bodies.

even guys who looked fit, couldint do crap.

He's probably just a weekend soldier.

National guard will let any one join ;)

not true, you have to go through the same training as active duty. Lots of active duty guys are horrible soldiers.

My guard unit deployed with a brigade of the 4th id and them guys were garbage. There is no such thing as a weekend soldier either, my unit has deployed so many times its not even funny. A lot of us are gonna deploy for the third time already within the past 4 years.

We have been to Egypt, Kosovo, Chile, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

not to mention wwII, wwI, gulf war..etc.

his myspace said soemthing about being back from iraq lol. i do get what you mean by not all soldiers who go thru the training are good soldiers. really the problem with your system, not a major one could also be considerd a pro is the numbers. you have a very very large military. you have to consider higher numbers lower quality. where as you look at anything nato and it is insane. the us is oftenly using canadian snipers in many missions, weve got the world record for the longest shot in the world. something like 2.56 miles.

the us is oftenly using canadian snipers in many missions, weve got the world record for the longest shot in the world. something like 2.56 miles.

Thats only because most are bush billys.

We go out in the bush get drunk and play with guns,After a couple drinks we're putting bottles out farther and farther betting to see who can nail them :p

Wow...that was some insanely funny ****. I read it at work and people were stopping by my cube to see if I was all right cuz I was laughing so hard and flopping in my chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom