Shrek does have a sister!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was a troll, then that was GENIUS!!!

If not, I hope they enjoy their marriage. Everyone deserves to be happy I suppose. Besides Big woman need love too. If she's got a great character then I don't see the point in putting her down.

Edit: Ok it seems it was a legitimate thread and that in fact they did get married. Apparently it was the fact that they were both Christian that brought them together.
Its nice to see more of the younger generation going forward with marriage. Even if divorce rates are absurdly high, its nice to see people actually taking marriage seriously.

this is funny if you read the thread he starts defendign her. the twinkie cake was classic.
i thought it was funny when he talks about her getting pregnant and shes worrying about loosing her figure.
the weird part is he says he is so happy he waited until marriage to loose his virginity, but at the end he says he married her because she was pregnant??? that doesnt make sence. i think the guy just found so picks and is joking.

I can't look at the pictures without slowly burning my retinas...

jzbfps.gif

HAHAHAHA

I really don't get this, why did that guy made such bad investment. I can understand having a low self esteem and not knowledge of woman whatsoever, and her being his first girlfriend ever after a drunken night during a "night out with the guys" at the local bar, but why? His wife is not going to get any hotter, I doubt she'll loose the weight, and she looks like she can be really *****y too.

Poor guy

I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

Yep definately a troll, wierd considering he had 2k posts and to troll on a site where you're that active is wierd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom