Should the U.S. deport people from Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
I know in San Francisco, it is discouraged to take someone and deport them if you pull them over on a traffic violation.

I dont agree with this, again, i think it is liberals choosing which laws they want to inforce. Just like gay marriage.

What do you think?

I say deport all illegals. Here is So Cal i know many people that have been hit by illegals and they run.

So liberals are controlling the laws now? I sure wish it were that way.

You bring up gay marriage. If we are choosing which law to enforce, then why isnt gay marriage legal?

I think all illegal aliens should be deported, i'm sure it's bad in Cali and i'm from Texas which isn't much better. They take jobs away from people who belong here and alot not all but alot participate in crime related activities. Im not saying just mexicans, thats just all thats around where i live. I mean if your illegal from Canada go back to canada, Italy-go back to italy, and so forth.

Immigrants do jobs we don't want to do a lot of the time. They are just looking for work.
I dated a Mexican girl for a long time and it was very fortunate of her to have a job. Meanwhile her father got lucky getting a job at a local university and her mother had been fired from her teaching job, so it's not the easiest place in the world to get along.

Then again, it's not the hardest either.

I am undecided on the matter.

There's laws and rules wherever you find yourself. There are proper ways to enter into the U.S., just as there are proper ways to enter other countries. If you're doing it illegally, why shouldn't the proper authorities step in and take the appropriate action?

I don't live in CA, so why is it discouraged to deport someone if pulled over for a traffic violation and they find out they are illegal?

I'm in WV, we just try to keep Kentuckians out! I'm just kidding. There's a certain mod that might resemble that remark. LoL!

Dave :D

California just tried passing two new laws. Fortunately they didn't pass.

1) Make it legal for illegals to obtain a California Drivers License.
2) Make community college available and free for illegal aliens.

This topic is a whole can of worms that I can go on and on about but I will keep my mouth shut for fear that I will offend a Latino that may read this.

Bottom line: If you are here illegaly, then your ass needs to be dragged back to Mexico (or appropiate county) at the expense of YOU!! Mexicans are NOT doing the jobs that we don't want to do, we just can't do them because we don't speak Spanish.

Here in So. Cal., the illegal alien situation has become epidemic and it's part of the reason I want to leave.

Hotwheelz said:
So liberals are controlling the laws now? I sure wish it were that way.

You bring up gay marriage. If we are choosing which law to enforce, then why isnt gay marriage legal?

Because then they couldnt choose when they want to enforce it - i think you missed my point. People didnt like the idea of mp3's, so people even got SUED because of it. But the gay marrige thing is PC, so they can get away with it. This is what i mean by chooseing which laws they want to inforce.

I think digital is saying that based on this, laws are only effective if the public consensus supports them, which is a good point, considering the laws [I thought] were MADE based on society's consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom