Should I get a new job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

In Runtime
Ok so I would like some more money so that I can start building the pc that everyone has picked out for me. My current job only pays me $8.00 per hour.

Should I get a new job working at a Foot Locker warehouse? I would be working in shipping or receiving and I would start out making $9.55 per hour.

I wonder if this would be a good move.

I don't know if we are the best people to ask that. We don't know your position in life, your location in relation to the job sites, and other factors that are important in making life changing decisions.

My guess is it would be busy (which can be good, make the time pass). If you like manual labor as I am sure that is what it will be, unloading and what not I'd say go for it. At least interview and check it out.

IMO more money is always better...unless its something you love that you can start low and work your way up.

i rather make 7 dollars an hour working on a network then 10 an hour cooking fries. but only if life allows you to have less money for something you love.

It's not "[This job doesn't make enough money.]"...

It's "[This job] doesn't make enough money."

EDIT: Your signature is way too big now.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Be a big boy and make that decision yourself. We don't run your life here.

I don't want you to run my life. I just wanted some opinions.

Why dont you just join the military. And be happy you make $8.00 an hour. A large % of the US does not even make that. Maybe right now is not the best time in your life to dedicate all your funds to a computer. Remember you cant go pick up that hot little chick in your rig and brag about its processing power.:p

naerskine said:
Why dont you just join the military. And be happy you make $8.00 an hour. A large % of the US does not even make that. Maybe right now is not the best time in your life to dedicate all your funds to a computer. Remember you cant go pick up that hot little chick in your rig and brag about its processing power.:p

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom