should i get this checked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanwks

Baseband Member
ok, for the past two-three weeks or so, anytime i lift something pretty heavy[even sometimes not so heavy] my left arm starts hurting really really bad. very insanely bad, and for a while. now the first thing i'm thinking is that something is wrong with the muscle in there, but it doesnt seem to be getting any better. now i doubt this is any kind of heart-related thing, but then i start reminding myself that i've been smoking for like 13 years and my diet isn't exactly, well, good. also my stress level is probably through the roof. last week i broke one of those stress balls wide open :).

anyone have any kind of experience with something like this? think it's just like a sprained muscle?

This applies if you have free healthcare:
Get it checked out

This applies if your on insurace:
Also get it checked out

This applies for no insurance or free healthcare:
Hopefully you have money to do it :(

My Dad had something like that in his wrist. The doctor said he damaged a ligament. It took about half a year for him to be able to lift anything remotley heavy. Took about a year until it was back to normal.

You could possibly have torn tissue. You also could have strained it lifting heavy objects, it's easy to do that and straining can last months.

You know when you fracture your arm because the bone hurts. But he's talking about the muscle so that can't be.

you could have hypecondiriaalanodiagnosis which is where you think you hurt self but didn't do to the doctor to find out. This is the most common cause of a lifetime of pain and suffering and should be remedied imediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom