Short Survey (part of research project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. he only wants faithful strong willed people. Not half nonbelievers.......he won't even take the smallest percent of nonbelievers.

nitinjindal83 said:
Hi,
Such information can anyway be easily obtained by crawling a website and extracting all usernames (with profile, if made public).

regards,
Nitin

Dude, so start crawling wise guy. And buzz off....

But, no... That requires too much work. It's easier to just have people put together a nice little hacking package for you isn't it.
Retard... get outta here...

Can you just put your questions here instead of making us fill out all this bullsh!t

I was actually thinking about doing this the other day. I want to use a different password for EVERYSITE.

"Say it loud!! I SPAM and I'm proud!!!..."

WORD: RAINBOW SPAM

Definition: to have alzhymers; To find new and "creative" ways to spam the living H-three-double-hockeystick out of somebody. (eg. trying to SPAM people in the form of a question, Making multiple SPAM accounts of agreement, ect...)

:rolleyes: :cool:

that seems a really bs research project.. good luck getting anywhere :)

Try to find some real projects, such as artifical intelligence and things of that ilk.. Also, if it's easy to crawl, why do you need our input?

The sentence structure and grammar in your posts make it clear that you're definitely not an English major.

Like others here, I find the nature of your survey somewhat suspicious. Regardless, you're a member who signed up to Tech-Forums solely for the purpose of drawing people to your website. This constitutes spam. End of argument.

It may be a totally legitimate research project, but you must understand that identity theft is a very real danger on the internet these days, and people have every right to be nervous about just handing a lot of personal information over to a stranger. I would think there are cleaner ways of gathering the information you want for your study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom