Short Survey (part of research project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolkz

In Runtime
Although I could be terrably wrong. I dont trust that survey. After looking at it for a while I came to my own conclusion that it seems more like a way to find peoples passwords on ceratain sites by giving them your username. I probably am wrong but I'm sorry I wont be participating in the survey.

I also do not trust this survey. I suggest major revision and a terms&conditions. Also, since you obviously joined TF just to post this survey, I declare this thread to be Spam.

This is the worst spam i've ever seen. Talk about a security threat.

If someone were to fill that out, "All the information that is asked for" With easily attainable "free" cracking / hacking tools, passwords can easily be found and accounts accessed.

I'm 100% positive that if i had the data from one of those forms completely filled out I could get every password for every account.

This is insane... LOCK/BAN.

Well at least people are agreeing with me. Maybe I should send this site to this "professor"

Nah I think you will probably be safe long as you didnt give him your name [/sarcasim]

I donno, it might be legit. Hard to tell. People have come here before for the sole purpose of posting a survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom