Shia LaBeouf to Have a Finger Amputated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy to see him taken out of Transformers 2. For pete's sake this kid has made how much money from Transformers and Indiana Jones.

PAY A FREAKING DRIVER.

He deserves to lose roles cause of this stupid act. I do not care for drunk drivers at all. They can all rot in the place down below for all i care....

I would be happy to see him taken out of Transformers 2. For pete's sake this kid has made how much money from Transformers and Indiana Jones.

PAY A FREAKING DRIVER.

He deserves to lose roles cause of this stupid act. I do not care for drunk drivers at all. They can all rot in the place down below for all i care....

then the new Sam in Transformers 2 wouldnt be the same guy, DUH!!!

he's young man, this is how any other star get there riches and become millionaires. In fact Mak, on IGN, there is talks about an Indiana Jones 5.

I could live with a different Sam. The fact is that this could have been much worse. Not only for him but others on the road as well. He could have killed himself or someone else. I will not show mercy just cause he is a "kid". If he is old enough to drive and has the money. Pay a driver.

Not even when i was 16 or 17 did i do that. It is just ignorant and stupid. Espically when you have the means not to be the driver when you know you will be drinking.

So they can replace him in Transformers and Indiana Jones. It would hurt my feelings at all. Maybe then we can say he learned from his mistake.

But this is my opinion. I am not baised toward drunk drivers. I have not had any good experiences with them at all.

I agree with Mak, if your a Wealthy star and your going to be drinking, get a driver.... What an idiot, he has so much to lose by drinking and driving, not to mention putting other people in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom