sheesh,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: my god,

well im not worried about having the surgery it's just i don't really have the time. I have been working a lot the last few weeks to pay off some debts and i don't have the time to not be able to walk for a month lol.

so why do you need to get surgery?

Well.. when I was little..like alot of babys I liked to suck my finger... and that led to my jaw not being where it should be..it's too far in when it should be farther out. You can't actually notice this at all until I bite down and even then it isnt that apparent.. I am worried about it but I realize all I will have to deal with is the pain afterwards... the main scary part is being "put to sleep" for the operation, lol... I dunno thats just me I guess...

If there is a bulge where you last had your surgery.. that may mean the net like thing they put there has torn loose... and you would need surgery for that.. if there is no bulge.. I don't see any reason you wouldn't be fine.. though I am a doctor by no means...

Even if you did need the surgery.. its soo small compared to what others go through... :)

I am heading off to sleep now... Take care and good luck.

well there' no bulge but i could still have one in a hard to notice place. I didn't notice my firs one for a few weeks. I think your right though and this is a false alarm.

I have been on the TF so often lately cuz it is like a drug to my over stimulated mind. this week... lost my brother saturday, car wreck. funeral yesterday. this is my antidepression

seems it. seen alot of bad stuff this week. it's not just here, alot of bad things in this area at least have been happening too. I just hope it'll stop

btw, luke... noticed you said "our" brother. thanks. big time. I don't even know if you meant it. thanks

well i ment to say it but i didn't know it would help you out... losing family members is tough, i have lost several. None of the were as close as a brother though. you have my condolences.

Been down that road, Cyber. I lost my sister just over ten years ago. It ain't easy. Hang here all you need to, as it is better than dwelling on it. Just don't try to block it out, push it down... I did that, and had the devil to pay when it found a way out.

Sir Cyber, I am very sorry for your loss, You an your family have my most sincere sympathies.

An your right TF has a certain relaxing property doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom