sheesh,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: my god,

luke, sounds like it just might be a groin pull from the inner muscle in your leg. I've done that before running up a flight of stairs. If it hurts while lifting that leg to put on a pair of pants, its a groin pull. All you can do is rest it and take it easy. Once you pull it, its prone to being pulled again so give it time to heal up.

SirCyber, I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. You have my condolences.:(

Re: my god,

Don't Let This Thread Turn Ugly!

what do you mean? did you have to delete bad posts?

Well it prob is a groin pull then, because i hurts a bit when i walk and raise my leg (not much though)

Even if you did need the surgery.. its soo small compared to what others go through...

My last hernia was supposed to take 2 hours surgery, it ended up taking 7h....it's more serious then you think. Mine abscessed though and nearly ruptured.

Luke said:
did you have to delete bad posts?
Part of the job. If you can't see them it means the software is working properly. The posts were of a religious connotation and were removed. No biggie.

lol tofu. We know you're hawt already! :p

My dad just had hernia surgery a couple of months ago. He had to wait for a year for the operation and man was he in pain. He had the surgery at a special clinic here in TO so it was having my parents visit for a while.

i also had my surgery at a special clinic in Toronto. (can't remember the name) i had to wait 2 months 2 get in.

@tofu...what d u think hernia is caused by? It could happen to anybody.

i know how they can happen, but never really hear about kids having hernias...imagine a little 8 year old grabbing his back and saying "oy vey"
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom