she left me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
yea after 8 of the happiest months of my life she left me, it sucks, she said i was worth the effort she just didnt wana put it in. its ****ing stupid, and im a litle afraid of what i found in myself from this break up, i dont even seem to care, about anything that is. this post seems radon i kno i just had to get it out.

Don't worry. We had this thread with another member a while back. People come and go. She just wasn't ready for the relationship? So when are you gonna take off that avatar?

yea after 8 of the happiest months of my life she left me, it sucks, she said i was worth the effort she just didnt wana put it in. its ****ing stupid, and im a litle afraid of what i found in myself from this break up, i dont even seem to care, about anything that is. this post seems radon i kno i just had to get it out.

291244864_5ebed99d55.jpg

Sorry dude, she obviously wasn't worth your effort.

Love is a strange beast.

Well sorry man , actually your better then me iv'e never had a gf. Last month i found a girl on myspace metal funny, met we had a good time but she says that 10 th grade is hard and that she has not time for a bf -.-

LOL gotta love those myspace relationships ^^

Anyway, take her off your avvy. I have been in your shoes - my ex of 1 1/2 years broke up with me out of the blue, with no real reason. Haven't heard a single word from her since. It's better that way, as I've found someone else who makes me much much happier.

Plenty of fish in the sea, as they say. Your young, stop worrying about it. You will know when you find the right one.

Don't worry, as soon as she started college she would dumped you anyway. Chicks lose their mind when they start college and see all the fresh new sausage walking around. Asking me how i know.

Dude chances are she likes someone else, id give it 2 or 3 weeks when she finds out that other guy dont like her or she finds out hes not all she thought he was she will be running right back to you, I GARENTEE* she will run right back, tell me if im wrong in three weeks.

*Spelling

Ummm...yeah. Relationships come and go. 8 Months is nothing. Sorry to say. Try coming off a relationship that lasted over 6 years and there was a ingadgement involved. 8 months is nothing compared to all the time you pu in after YEARS. Let alone trying to plan a wedding and kids. I know this sounds harsh but it is true. 8 months is nothing. It may seem bad now but you will get over it.

It takes time to be in a relationship. You have to sacrafice and so does she. Apparently she wasnt ready to sacrafice. Which happens. Just move on and it will all be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom