shaving cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Who here uses shaving cream? I think shaving cream is a waste of money cause really what does it do? you can still cut yourself. I didn't cut myself at all so far except when i get pimples the razor blade on the razor cuts them open.

Just thought I would ask people why people use or should use shaving cream.

I used to not use it, but I do now.

It stop me from getting razor burn / rash, especially under the chin.
It stop me from breaking out with zits during the warmer parts of the year.
Shaving cream also pushes the hairs out. This gives you a smoother shave. If I don't use it, my skin feels like sand paper after i shave.

And the stuff that I use is specially treated so that it cleans the skin too. This is a real plus for me as during warmer months, I normally break out with zits and black head.

Edge Gel. But nothing helps me get a really close shave. My whiskers go in all directions, so no matter haw I try I never get a really smooth shave.

I use the gel.

Try letting the cream/gel sit for a few minutes. I've noticed this increases the effectiveness. Gives a smoother shave and prevents razor burn.

Of course you have no use for shaving cream yet if all you have is peach fuzz...

If I'm in a hurry, I'll just do a wet shave...razor burn then happens as well as not having a nice, smooth shave...also more likely to cut myself....but, normally, I use shaving cream...nothing fancy...just whatever we have sitting in the medicine cabinet...love the stuff.

I just use hot water on my face. Does the job. It's a little rough after I shave, but in a day or two, it smooths out, because it grows fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom