shaving cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, if you don't use soap or cream or gel and you don't get razor burn after you're done shaving, than you don't really need to shave all that badly.

Not true. I have blonde hair (and blonde whiskers *curse you scottish heritage) I'm also 1/8 native american so i dont really have that much facial hair by default. I just take a shower then shave dry. But if i go more than about 3 days without shaving i look like a hobo.

Veedub, sorta the same situation. I'm not blonde, but I am 1/8 Cherokee, so I can forget ever growing a beard.

nitestick, ever heard of 'Lectric Shave? It is a pre-treatment for using an electric razor. it helps a lot.

Heh, if i dont shave for like 2 weeks i look like joe dirt. Electric razors dont burn you so much as just rub you raw trying to make them catch all the hairs. I'd rather shave with a dull spoon than an electric.

Also, my mustache is blonde if i let it grow *cries*

I use Gillete something i dunno its a green package, I shave only my cheeks and mustache, i let my chin hair grow (im a metalhead) its about 1 inch now :)

nitestick, ever heard of 'Lectric Shave? It is a pre-treatment for using an electric razor. it helps a lot.

i have now :D, i'll see if i can find some to check it out.

i let my chin hair grow (im a metalhead) its about 1 inch now

been there, done that. when i get bored i stop shaving for a couple of weeks. coupled with my tendency to not get haircuts my recent nicknames have been "Shaggy" and "Jesus".

I let my goatee go about 3 inches once i was nearing the end of my old job. Along with letting my hair get past my shoulders :) I keep my goatee shaved and hair trimmed above collar now just because im still in that "do we really wanna hire this guy full time" phase of the job.

Im 17 and im in high school and i keep my hair bundled up so i look organized and my facial hair too, were called prog metal like b1gapl is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom