Shave your head for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I'd look beyond strange with a shaved head, but for that kind of cash it's a no brainer.

I had a friend take a stun gun for $40, and that's the kind that launch out and barb you and electrocute you through wires lol.

For $40? Must've been on something... lol.

I'm sure I'd take the stun gun for $40 bucks if I were super drunk.

Nubius said:
I had a friend take a stun gun for $40, and that's the kind that launch out and barb you and electrocute you through wires lol.

My brother had one of those little pocket hand one's,We used to hit each other with it all the time :eek: It's pretty funny zapping one of your buddy's and watching him flop in a crowded mall :p

Shumway said:
My brother had one of those little pocket hand one's,We used to hit each other with it all the time :eek: It's pretty funny zapping one of your buddy's and watching him flop in a crowded mall :p
ahah, thats good. :p

I want to get shocked by a taser. Its kind of fun holding onto those cattle fences and feeling the voltage build up and then BAM. Almost knocks you over. :p

I dunno if i would shave my head for $300 though. I cant stand short hair much less having none at all. I guess if i was in dire need of money i would, but i dunno... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom