SEX SELL everything.... including PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Check out this url :-
http://www.chill-innovation.com/chill-innovation.asp

I am normally used to seeing sex selling cars, chocolate, ice cream, music CD, computer games, and now......... POWER SUPPLIES.

Yeeeeeahhhhhhh.............................. I see myself appoaching the manager director of my computer store with that idea.... not.

Re: SEX SELL everything.... including P****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Harper said:
Yeeeeeahhhhhhh.............................. I see myself appoaching the manager director of my computer store with that idea.... not.
...... :umm: Sounds like that would be a good idea. You really should suggest it to him! ......LOLI'm not joking! you really should do it!! :p :cool:

Re: Re: SEX SELL everything.... including P****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
...... :umm: Sounds like that would be a good idea. You really should suggest it to him! ......LOLI'm not joking! you really should do it!! :p :cool:

Well in the last 5 minutes, i just came up with the following marketing plan....

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) FIRST TIME VIRGIN JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL COMPUTER - It's the basic computer with all the cheap parts for all those first time computer users.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) PROTITUTE COMPUTER - Work station for your office. Mainly because you need a lot of them.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) PIMP SERVER - The big daddy for the computer for every one else in the workstation

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) SUB COMPUTER - AMD version of the PROTITUTE COMPUTER at it's the ALTernative.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) DOM SERVER - AMD version of the PIMP SERVER at it's the ALTernative.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) BUSTY-GIRL RAID SERVER - This computer has rather large..... hard drives.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) ANAL COMPUTER -
Market towards those people that are anal about choice of computer operating system.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) MAN-LOVE COMPUTER - You work that one out. I don't want to offend people here.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) BONDAGE-SLAVE PC - This computer is marketed for the overclockers as it ready to take what ever punishment you dish out.

THE (COMPUTER STORE NAME WITH HELD) MASTERBATION PC - Flexigrow Case with Neon Lights, light up keyboard, light up mouse, light up mouse pad and a thremaltake X-Tray beverage holder/car style cigerette lighter, LED Fans. (In otherwords, LOTS OF WANKWARE!) And lots of USB Ports just for rest of the USB powered crap you really don't need.

and since we are making our own branded notebooks.... I will just call them THE LAP-DANCE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much time it take you to think that up? you stay up all night? :)

cloud said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much time it take you to think that up? you stay up all night? :)

Try five minutes.
I was the only person in the office today, and after the week I just had, I couldn't been bothered to do any work unless I really had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom