September, the 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigos

Baseband Member
It was really frightening when two skyscrapers were destroyed. So many people were died this day, very awful and horrible.

While i understand that you made this thread in your best interests and are not trying to cause trouble, it wasn't really needed and i believe it will just turn into a argument over certain things.

Anyway my sympathy to anyone who lost someone.

A thread closed because people have different thoughts on how it was caused? I hope not... lol

Perhaps the reason why this thread may be closed should be thought out again... but if people always agreed, then the interpeople (People on the internet) wouldn't need to discuss anything on forums.

Dear Internets,
The people of Eath have just gotten together over some coffee and decided that it would be best that we just go ahead and agree on everything. So, can you please shut down every hosting server that hosts a discussion forum on it? Thanks!

We need the room anyway....
Love,
Humanity

(just playing with you lukas :) )

He only wanted to pay his respects, for that i see nothing wrong with this thread.

My respects to everyone affected by this tragedy, and most of all the USA as a whole.

Pretty sure everybody remembers where they were that day... I remember I was in my 5th grade history class, when the teachers had us all go into 1 room. We started watching it on the news, and a lot of my classmates were crying; not sure if they actually knew what was going on though or not.

Sophmore year of HS.
Spanish I - RM 206.
Mrs. Wade - teacher.
Upstairs, above the office, second door on the right.
First seat on the left, right by the door.
Facing the front of the room, TV was in the upper right corner.

They weren't lying...

"We Will Never Forget"

'Tis a somber day indeed. While I did not lose anyone I knew personally, America was changed that fateful day.

Flags will be at half-mast today... but many seem to have already forgotten.

I still remember everyone being so excited when we got out of school early that day. I felt like I was the only one concerned.

The next day when we went, not a single word was spoken. It was dead quiet. The very people that thought it was so hardcore we were getting out early ended up realizing the lack of enjoyment in the matter when they realized what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom