senior prank

Status
Not open for further replies.
we canadians don't have such mindless rituals
Ehhh, you've already had a canadian who's posted saying otherwise.

But yeah, no such thing happened at my school. Only thing that happened was the table of delinquents through water balloons into the outdoors lunch area. Since I was near their table I didn't get hit lol. I felt sorry for this one chick who got hit right smack in the head as she was walking :p

Personally I think the whole idea of senior prank is pretty stupid. Half the time it winds up in some ******** going too far

food fight last year...I don't care how simple or unoriginal you might think it is, a full blown prepared food fight where you bring your own "ammunition" is about 10x as fun as paintballing

We had a guy in our class who's dad was a chemist at a chemical plant. I don't know how he got his dad to give it to him, but he brought in about 5 pounds of dry ice (solid carbon dioxide, just in case you didn't know or call it something different). Anyway, this makes a tremendous fog when put in the comodes and urinals.

So several seniors put it in different bathrooms all over the school building. We had this fog coming out all over the place, and of course, some unknowing people started to panic.

Now this wasn't too bad until one guy threw some of it in an unflushed urinal. When the YELLOW fog started rolling out, we all started bailing out of the way! LoL!

What ever you do, if you do this, make it something that is really harmless! Have fun!

Dave :D

My friend told me about this, go buy some itching powder and sprinkle it on the toilets, some people might notice it, but there is always a person or two how is going to sit on it. Now that would suck going through the rest of the day with your a5s itching.

Last year, some people got together and started walking down the hall squirting liquid dish soap on the ground and like a dozen people slipped. I would recommend against this because somebody could get hurt.

john3 said:
you already got ur principle fired??? NOICE! heres a though, if u and that guy are in gym together, and he has a bottle of water that he leave unattended by any chance, put a few drops of visine in it or x lax, and shake it up! but the visine will be unnoticeable, not sure bout the xlax.

I tried and got her in trouble with her bosses

Few schools have done this already:

Get two pigs, label one of them "#1" and the other one "#3" -- once they find 1 and 3, the administration will keep looking for #2.

What my school did was they put smoke bombs in the bathroom... the school got evacuated and just when everyone was out, the fireworks they had set up went off.

Consequences: one of the kids couldn't attend graduation, another one had to do x00 ours of community service (don't remember the exact number), and I don't know about the others.

Tip: Just make it safe, and try not to have the police/firefighters at your school.

john3 said:
WHOA! nice, i live in toronto and dont no if we have a senior prank day. i doubt we do.
Yes there are. A few years ago some kids at Leaside apparently did a nasty one. During class (skipping it), they went and barred doors from the outside of the school and then pulled the fire alarm. Not nice.

M4A1 said:
Get two pigs, label one of them "#1" and the other one "#3" -- once they find 1 and 3, the administration will keep looking for #2.
Particularly effective with big buildings with lots of corridors. Actually, if resources allow, make it crazier: get 9, and skip #6 or something.

A rather destructive prank would be wrapping a sizable chunk of sodium, potassium, or anything else you can find that has an active reaction with water, in paper or something, and flushing it down a toilet. The wrapping job should give it enough time before water actually gets to the chunk to get deep enough in the pipes of the school. I'm pretty sure that would work (disclaimer: that DOES NOT mean I'm encouraging anyone to do it, so I bear no responsibility for anyone insane enough to try it).

During class (skipping it), they went and barred doors from the outside of the school and pulled the fire alarm. Not nice.
That's a federal offense here I believe. That'll get you in some serious crap and worst case scenario jail time, but that would probably only be the case if someone were to get hurt.

(disclaimer: that DOES NOT mean I'm encouraging anyone to do it, so I bear no responsibility for anyone insane enough to try it).
So as a moderator should you really be putting it up there in the first place?

Nubius said:
That's a federal offense here I believe. That'll get you in some serious crap and worst case scenario jail time, but that would probably only be the case if someone were to get hurt.
Only heard the story second hand, but I doubt anyone was hurt. I would expect it was figured out pretty quickly. If anything serious happened, it would have probably been reported in some media somewhere.
Nubius said:
So as a moderator should you really be putting it up there in the first place?
I'm not sure, what do you think? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom