senior prank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
How much trouble would i get in if i put x lacks or how ever you spell it but it makes you go to the bathroom.

What if i put that in ketchup or some kind of food?

How much trouble are we talkin about if i get caught?

A kid at school through a rock and it hit me in the head and was bleeding for 2 hours and i had to get 2 stitches but he only got 3 days of detention.

So what do you think i'll get if i do that?

you work at the cafeteria or something? how would you put that in the ketchup? i'm assuming they don't use ketchup packets...

aliasaid said:
you work at the cafeteria or something? how would you put that in the ketchup? i'm assuming they don't use ketchup packets...

Some people like me can do whatever they want, wherever they want whenever they want at school :)

no ketchup pachets its like a round bottle on a table that everybody uses with a thing on top to press down for ketchup to come out.

I don'e work at the cafeteria.

I am just a student.

But how are you going to possibly put it in there if you dont work at the cafeteria, or are you going to do it like berfore lunch with all the people standing around lol

thats no prank its just mean, people it didnt affect would find it funny, but i mean, if it happend to me id be well ****ed, i say dont do it, and i think youd get in a lot of trouble

The xlax prank is dangerous. Too many retarded kids think they need to use 3 or 4 tablets ground up. 1 is more then enough. 3 of 4 will cause extreme dehydration and certainly put someone in the hospital with IV's in their veins.

TRY - Visine "Clear eyes" stuff.... 1 drop in a drink will give you your desired effect. It's short and temporary... Lasts about hour....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom