Selling my pc, what do you think i should ask for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im selling my pc shortly, my hp. My sig is not up to date, so here is what it has:

Case: HP Pavilion 7940 US
Mobo: Biostar GeForce 6100-m9 Socket 939
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice core 2.0ghz can get to 2.79 stable on this system
RAM: 2*512mb Corsair ValueSelect ddr400, 1*pqi power series 256mb, and maybe another 512mb
GPU: 7300LE (overclocked)
CD: 52x CD-Burner
HDD: 160gb SATA
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 up to date
PSU: 350w Logisys matx psu (with blue 80mm fan)
FAN: 1 100cfm 90mm fan in rear, 1 92mm blue fan on side, 80mm in psu(blue led)
WINDOW: yes, getting new plexi shortly, maybe 120mm on it
LIGHT: 2 12" blue cathode tubes

and thats pretty much it, the case is in excellent condition, just need to touch up a scratch when I was cutting the window hole out, the top part where the cd's go is needing fixing, and the fan controller's middle knob does not work. it has problems with the audio when in 2 channel mode, but in 4 or 6 channel mode, it has no problem. it comes with another audio card so when in 6 channel mode you can still use a mic and line in and stuff. it has 3 front usb ports, no audio unfourtanetly, and has a spdif out (which i have never tested, because i have nothing to plug it in to, lol)

and thats basically it, the side panel plexi is screwed on instead of glued on, so it should last, and it has a black painted hdd bay, and a black rear fan bracket (which you cant see, because its hidden behind the side panel)

a link for the case with a work log and some pictures can be found here.

Also, at the same time, I am selling an old IBM Netvista, well its not that old, but you get the point. here are the specs of that, as i plan to sell it too.

CASE: IBM NetVista
MOBO: IBM NetVista skt 468 intel something or another (cant remember)
CPU: 2.1ghz Intel Celeron
RAM: either 512mb or 1gb if i can get some 256's running in it
hdd: 30gb silent drive
PSU: one that came with it, 180w
CD: 2 cd drives
FANS: 1 80mm, and a 60mm cpu fan.
GPU: FX5200 agp 128mb

and thats about it. This case is pretty cool, you can change the hard drive without even opening the case, just slides out the front, and from the inside, the psu folds up and out of the way so you can work on the main components of the case, eg: upgrade cpu, ram, etc...., and it uses a clip to hold the pci cards in, instead of screws, so i guess its screw-less. Also, it has an agp 4x slot, and 3 168pin sdram slots, pc133, but its kinda picky, max is 512mb per slot, 1.5 gb total system. it uses 400mhz fsb intel cpu's, came with a 1.6ghz p4 but that went into our gateway, because its our backup pc, which we might also sell, but not until me and my freind get our new am2 systems set up (x2 3800+, 1gb, 500w, nice case, 3 120mm fans, red vs blue theme, one red pc, one blue pc(mine, lol))

agp FTW, but honestly 4x I say $150max or store credit:) or see if u can rip someone off y saying it is a gaming pc

Case: HP Pavilion 7940 US
Mobo: Biostar GeForce 6100-m9 Socket 939
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice core 2.0ghz can get to 2.79 stable on this system
RAM: 2*512mb Corsair ValueSelect ddr400, 1*pqi power series 256mb, and maybe another 512mb
GPU: 7300LE (overclocked)
CD: 52x CD-Burner
HDD: 160gb SATA
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 up to date
PSU: 350w Logisys matx psu (with blue 80mm fan)
FAN: 1 100cfm 90mm fan in rear, 1 92mm blue fan on side, 80mm in psu(blue led)
WINDOW: yes, getting new plexi shortly, maybe 120mm on it
LIGHT: 2 12" blue cathode tubes

Wow HP. Parts all soursed out by the lowest bidder.
Biostar Motherboard......
CD Burner

And to top it all off an AMD processor....

Tell you what..... you can pay me $100, and I will take it off of your hands.

BTW, what brand hard drive???? Maxtor?

hey i want a computer evaluation too!
I'm thinking of selling my computer just to get it off my hands and maybe pay for a new component or two for my new computer..

Pentium 4 2.8ghz Prescott LGA775
1GB PC3200 Dual Channel (2x512mb Mushkin Matched Sticks)
BFG 7800GS 8x AGP 256mb (400/1250)
40gb WD 7,200rpm 8mb Cache IDE
250gb WD 7,200 8mb Cache IDE
VIA 4 Port Firewire Controller
Old soundblaster
A DVD drive
And DVD-+RW......

All wrapped in a brushed metal case with a window...

Just give me a ball park value. Probably the only thing valuable inside is the 7800GS.....

lol, mr.switch's post was deleted....
well since its a modded hp, it might be quite hard to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom