Selling my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn't sell this first time on eBay I'm going to try to sell it again for around 400-450, if it's a member from the forums I'll negotiate.

It has an ASUS A7V8X-X motherboard for all those of you who care, and the processor is an unlocked Athlon XP 1800+ I've got it to run at 2.2GHZ before on stock fan and heatsink, it's a great processor. Right now it's running at 2GHZ.

I can add an OS in there if you want, but don't expect a lisence and disk...for err...legal reasons...

EDIT- On a side note, I am pretty sure that the computer isn't going to sell on eBay since it's been on there all day and I haven't got one bid yet, so if it doesn't sell then I'll be sure to let you guys know first.

PS-By the way, that extra OS is XP PRO...but it depends on who buys it, as of now, if it is sold on eBay it will not come with an OS due to the fact of legal reasons, but I'm sure everyone on the forums knows what I'm talking about, if anyone here is really interested in buying this computer we can work it out.

lol this is my first thing i have ever bidded on in ebay...lol i bidded 105...hahaha...then i read the rules...

I'm selling it because I don't really use it that much anymore.

I'm back in school and I constantly have homework, so I figure I might as well get some money for it while I still can.

Oh, and for around 50-150 dollars you could easily make this computer much faster. You could buy another 256MB ram and you'd have 512MB and then buy a decent video card (Radeon 9600 w/256MB memory is only 120 on newegg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom