seems yew all just want 2 b like a moody teacher than a help full friend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
lol - I don't know about that. I just got warned yesterday for a sarcastic comment. "I was basically trying to tell someone to use the search function before they post."

I was warned to cut the sarcasm. Seems to be a plague in this forum. I think sarcasm is healthy... It keeps people on their toes.

BUT. It's not allowed... So FOLLOW THE RULES... NOOBS :D

Well, Maybe some Mods are Stricter then others but TF as a whole Is pretty light IMO..

Mods on my other forum are like vultures.

wiggy said:
okay i might not be old and wise!!! does that mean yew have 2 make me look a fool??

It looks like you are doing a fine job of doing that yourself.

It is usually obvious to us "old and wise" when someone is "English as a second language." It's pretty obvious to me that you aren't. You choose to spell in a manner that isn't accepted as the norm (even by geeks, or is that especially by geeks?) and for that you will be harassed. Welcome to Life on the Internet 101.

Is this the thread you are complaining about? Exactly how many friends do you have that call your computer a 7.1GHz?

NathanM's response certainly wasn't out of line, it seems to me you are just mad because you look like a fool, which is the fault of only one person-- yourself.

Originally posted by wiggy yew should help me become as wise as the ones on this forum that know alot!!

For anyone to do that, you must first be willing to learn.

wiggy said:
yes it seems that yew all just want 2 slag off what other people do! and discriminate them when they use the rong terminolligy!!
ive always thought forums were for people 2 help one another out with their PC problems!!!:(

okay i might not be old and wise!!! does that mean yew have 2 make me look a fool?? yew should help me become as wise as the ones on this forum that know alot!!

this is just because i started a thread using the rong terminolligy!!!:eek:

so why do yew slag people of and try 2 make us that make mistakes look loike the bad child of the class!! why do yew not be that helping hand like the forum is 4!!!!

wiggy:eek:

errr bd cmmd or fle nme... i dnt no wht YER on abt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom