seems yew all just want 2 b like a moody teacher than a help full friend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggy

Baseband Member
yes it seems that yew all just want 2 slag off what other people do! and discriminate them when they use the rong terminolligy!!
ive always thought forums were for people 2 help one another out with their PC problems!!!:(

okay i might not be old and wise!!! does that mean yew have 2 make me look a fool?? yew should help me become as wise as the ones on this forum that know alot!!

this is just because i started a thread using the rong terminolligy!!!:eek:

so why do yew slag people of and try 2 make us that make mistakes look loike the bad child of the class!! why do yew not be that helping hand like the forum is 4!!!!

wiggy:eek:

...............what?

I'd say if you are writing questions with that horrible butchering of the english language, then you are somewhat deserving of whatever crap you've been getting.

Calm down and write legible sentences and proper questions and people are more willing to help.

I mean come on............"Yew"?

yes i write 'you' as 'yew' im used 2 writin it that way! sorry!

but can you help me?

wiggy

right okay i shal rephrase it.

basically why do people on here have to make a big fuss when someone use the rong terminolligy? your like teachers tring to make an *** out of the pupil. i always thought that forums were for helping people with their problems and teaching those who like my self only know the basics, and to help them along 2 become more knoledgeable. so why do you have to be harsh? why can you not be nice and help people along?

wiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom