seeking site help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo6767

Solid State Member
www.thegamerhost.com is the biggest online arcade out site is new so rate now we only got 2 people running the site but it is growing way to fast for us 2 people to control it and plus we want to add lots of new featurs

Currently seeking

News Updater - Will check news and tech sites for news and update the main page/sections based on a pre-determined format that includes the excerpt of the news story, as well as a source link back to the original body of work.

Forum Moderators - Moderators will be in charge of moderating their respective forums as well as driving traffic to those sections of the site.

Article Writers - Articles/reviews on hardware/software that have been used (can be PC peripherials, games, application software, operating systems, etc) or tested. This can also include tweak or optimization guides.

For all positions, vbulletin experience is highly recommended. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread. I can provide traffic numbers and other information as requested.

Thanks.

if you want to do any of this email me personally at toymachine2009@gmail.com

also need php programmers and webdesigners and graphic artists would be appreciated

again if you want any of these jobs email me at toymachine2009@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom