See you all in 2 weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Firstly I am posting this a day early as I don't think i am going to have the time to get online over the next 24 hours.

Anyways, from the 1st Jan 2007 to 13th Jan 2007, I am going to be at the AJ2007 - 20th Australian Scout Jamboree down in Enmore Victoria. Apart from Celibrating 100 Years of Scouting, I will be working on the Jamboree Newspaper.

So I will be back around about the 13th or so.

In the mean time, enjoy the peace and quiet.

i hope you have fun there and we will enjoy all the peace and quiet while it lasts. ;)

bum said:
lol Harper with kids... who would have known?
I am a survice leader. It means that I don't sleep (um I mean...) camp with the kids.

nitestick said:
have fun and teach those pesky "outdoor activities" kids a few things about computers. it's high time these people got a life and learned that leaving your house isn't everything ;)

There is an actual existence outside of my house and the internet!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :amazed: :eek:

:D

Have fun!

nitestick said:
have fun and teach those pesky "outdoor activities" kids a few things about computers. it's high time these people got a life and learned that leaving your house isn't everything ;)
yeah, any bet I will still get them bugging me about if and when I am going to return to World Of Warcrack.

Beefcake said:
There is an actual existence outside of my house and the internet!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :amazed: :eek:
It's one of the reasons why I became a scout leader in the first place so that I can get away from computers and the internet.

Like orginally they wanted me working Tech Support for the computers that they will have down there.
My reply was.... "Not unless you are paying me I am not. Sorry but 50 weeks of each year, that is what I do. I would like at least 2 weeks where I leave the computers problems to some one else."
My whole purpose to go to this camp was to get away from computers as much as possible.

So they got me working on the newspaper instead. And I am going to pretend that I don't know much about computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom