See what you can afford when your an Admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I find the hummer and the whole SUV strand of cars to complete and utter wastes of space...unless you're in the military or are driving down some deserted wilderness road you don't need 4-wheel drive...not to mention the terrible gas/mileage those things get

That is of course just my opinion

Your house looks massive though

First of all, who the hell buys a Hummer and expects 20 miles per gallon? The same thing with the Ford Excursion and other huge vehicles. 9 times outa 10, the people who b i t c h about them, cant afford one so they gotta complain about something....If you were driving one, you wouldnt be complaining. We might as well say the hell with the Viper because its a gas hog but who in their right mind is going to buy one for gas mileage? Its a performance vehicle and the Hummer is the Ultimate 4x4 and the H2 is a slimmed down version of the original and cheaper. The original Hummer gets shitty gas mileage too but I dont hear anyone complaining about them. If you cant afford it because you drive a Cobalt or Corolla ot whatever, dont knock them because they have it. So what they put 24" rims and tires on it. It better than you putting 5000$ rims and tires on your car thats only worth 1000$.

who cares about mpg and I dont live in the wilderness and still go offroading.I dont like cars cause I feel like midget, plus all the cars are made up of plastic these days the only cars that will buy is the old americano muscle cars. Yes H2's are ulgy though.I agree with the last post except about the H2 part, it's nothing like the H1, all GM did was take the chassis of the suburban and made a few modes so the H2 body would fit,just add $15,000 more.

Though the H2 began life using more of a Suburban frame, the final frame assembly is made up of 3 sections. The front uses a modified GM 2500-Series utility frame. The mid-section is all new and is completely boxed. The rear section uses a modifed GM 1500-Series frame which is upgraded for 8000 pound gross vehicle weight. Front and rear receiver mounts with 9000 pound winch capability are integrated into the frame. The rear hitch has an estimated 7000 pound capacity.

the Hummer is the Ultimate 4x4
I'm not denying that...what I'm saying is you don't need the "Ultimate 4x4" to drive down the freeway to the mall, it's like wearing sunglasses at night, it's pointless

well then that also goes for the ultimate muscle car, makes no difference. If you can afford to buy a hummer, corvette, or viper just to drive down to the mailbox, then do it.

i drive a Nissan Altima and it does what a car needs to do: transport me from point A to point B, effectively, comfortably and efiiciently. anything more than that is a waste of money, waste of energy srouces, and destruction to the environment. it's as pointless as cell phones with extra shit on them.

that type of thinking is why Americans are being made fun of all over the world. hahahaha

Your vehicle is just as must a destruction to the environment as any other vehicle. they all pollute in one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom