Seaon 8 24 -- Jack Bauer In NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I know that we are currently on the last few hours of Season 7, however TF's 24 fans might be interested in this.

Please wait...
24's Jack Bauer hearts NY
24's heroic leading man Jack Bauer is moving to New York City.

Entertainment Weekly TV reporter Michael Ausiello reveals that the eighth season of 24 will be set in New York, the first time the real-time action thriller has visited the metropolis.

But fans of the drama should expect a bit of camera-trickery: though it will be set in the Big Apple, 24 will continue to be shot mostly in Los Angeles, with only a handful of exterior scenes filmed on location.

The first six seasons of 24 were set in Los Angeles, though the current seventh season relocates the action to Washington, DC.

Ausiello also revealed that 24 newcomers Annie Wersching and Cherry Jones — who respectively play FBI Agent Renee Walker and President Alison Taylor — will return in season eight.

"Cherry truly defined [her] character and fashioned [a] truly aspirational president," exeucitve producer Howard Gordon told Entertainment Weekly. "She brought an emotional weight and intelligence that exceeded even our expectations."

Series star Kiefer Sutherland will be back, though he has hinted several times that his seemingly unstoppable character Jack Bauer might finally meet his end in the drama's eighth season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom