Scroller mouse clicker thinger not workin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
Before, when I'd press down on the scroll ball, I'd get an up/down arrow (and sometimes a 4 way arrow on big windows). Now, it doesn't do that. Where the F*@& did it go?

Jayce, just for future reference, this is an Off Topic forum. There are hardware and software forums where you may be able to get more specific help with your problems :)

mac_mogul said:
Jayce, just for future reference, this is an Off Topic forum. There are hardware and software forums where you may be able to get more specific help with your problems :)

I know, but I really don't care. Thanks, though!

Brady - It just flat out died, it's kind of wierd. Like, literally it worked fine, I logged on an hour later, and it was dead. I didn't mess around with any settings. It will scroll up and down if I move it, however if I press the entire button down to make a single click, I don't get the hands-free scrolling like I used to get... if you can visualize what I'm talking about.

Jayce, I know exactly what you are talking about. My mouse has done the same thing. I haven't replaced mine b/c I just don't use it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom