Screw This For A Joke.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
'tis about time, Harper!

I personally prefer Firefox...but I respect the fact that some prefer Opera...I just can't get over the cost to remove that banner (and the not-so-legitimate ways of removing it don't cut it for me). But one has to admit, it IS fast. I'm just a Firefox junkie.

The people still using Internet Explorer on the other hand...I just don't see what there is to like about it. Admittedly there are many people who just won't bother to switch and have a right for such...the people who might not have heard of it, the people on 14k dial up for whom the download is a pain, the people who pretty much do nothing online except email...but otherwise, I just can't see why. If there are any of you out there, enlighten me. (though you won't be able to convince me to switch...I can't over here in the Linux world where Microsoft software is unheard of without the portal to that universe more commonly known as WINE.

sorry to tell everyone, i am now an official OPERA user, i love it, it is a little faster than FF, and i love its theme or skin or however you call it, i bought it over the net.

Roshi229 said:
so you all think... does anyone here know what a security risk firfox is to a secured network?
or how about how it affects an admin's ability to manage a pc remotely?
or how about how it lets in more spyware than IE!

im sorry to burst your bubble but IE is th KING of spyware.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROB WITH SPYWARE ON FF AT ALL. I USED TO GET IT ALOT WITH IE.

thanks have a good day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom