screaming gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
#####Warning, some foul language in here, only listen to them if you dont get offended by cussing#####

ok these files are OLD. My best friend here at work let me have them and made me promise to never let anybody else hear them.. here they are.

During a lan party a friggin long time ago, somebody turned his mic on and recorded over 2 hours of him screaming at the game. They cut the good parts and put them into 2 sound files. And somehow they got leaked onto the internet and somebody made a song out of it, thats what the 3rd file is. So they are leaked once again lol

To put it in perspective, the guy is 6ft11, weighs 375lbs,, brown hair down to the middle of his back, and his glasses are about an inch thick and he has to pretty much press his face against the monitor to see it. He is a clearcase admin and unix guru lol

Sorry for the crappy hosting service, all i could find on a quick search for storing audio files.

Commentary1
Commentary2
Song...Doomed

yea, lol..... we set up a hidden lan party room in our IT warehouse. I play quake 4 with him, he gets mad, but ah its so funny. He is the exact same way on the road when he is driving.

This lady signaled and got over in front of him. He sped up to 80 just to pass her and slam on his breaks in front of her.

Another time, a guy did the same, we followed him into a parking garage, and he screamed at the guy at the top of his lungs out hsi window. lol the guy ran into the mall

some people are just seriously bored and have no life, but i admit, its fr3akin funny

lol sounds like someone i would p!ss off while hacking Swat4 online :cool:

Mother...******........arrrrrrrrrrrr..uuuunbelievable....:surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom