Score one for the American justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please free Paris shes such an inspirational role model
parusfanzsw4.jpg

lolz look at her fans

the one on the left looks like she's on crack and the other needs to loose half her body weight.

When people go to jail, I think it's really a sad thing. But Paris really needed a reality check. Most celebrities do, and that is why I lol at that pic of her crying.

Stupid spoiled whore video play set, show the whole world what a whore you are. </southpark reference>

I am just glad she got sent back, the ugly no-talent big nosed freak she is will hopefuly get everything she deserves :)

Paris deserves what she got but there are so many more celebrities that don't do jail time when they are supposed to.

*cough*Michael Jackson*cough*......Anyway Paris is a walking idiot stick.

Hey Rich Franklin(Is that your fav fighter?)....Awesome sig by the way. Quintin pwned the Iceman so fast.

?!? Did that ladies butt spill into the front?

On the actual case... looks like a sheriff got bribed and a judge with some balls actually said no. Good for the guy. The sad thing is... she wont learn. But I just gotta say that I approve of the judge. Finally, someone who calls ******** as he sees it.

And the reporters should note that crying in court and looking like crap dosn't mean shes mentally ill... its means she spoiled rotten and is behaving as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom