Science writers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genjamin

Solid State Member
Hello,
I am looking for individuals interested in writing for a site called www.scifuture.com which should be due out in mid Summer 2004. The theme for the site: analysis and predictions of the advancements in modern technology and the future of science. We want to focus on as many topics as possible and if anyone is interested in writing please contact me at genjamos@yahoo.com. email me with what topics you are interested in writing about and I will get back to you. I can offer $5 via paypal for each article written by you that makes it onto the site. Note: not all articles make it to the site however I will do my best to let you know if your article will be accepted as soon as possible. This is a great chance for young and old writers alike to have their pieces of work published and put in the public eye. If you have any interest please do not hesitate to contact me. No experience necessary. Great work could result in permanent column.

Thanks

anything that relates to the theme stated above but email me just to make sure it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom